Friday, May 11, 2012

Welcome to our new blog...AGAIN

Thank you for changing over to my new blog! As I said when I first started, I wasn't exactly happy with the "original" one, but this one has taken me months to get it how it I wanted it and to get comfortable revealing it.  This one is a bit more detailed, and quite honestly, not as easy to use, however, I really like Blogspot's features better than Wordpress...so here we go!  I also had to change up the blog name a bit, which was a bit sad for me, but hey...if that is our greatest obstacle, we are doing good (and thank you Ms. Mustard Seed for the inspiration...head over to msmustardseed.com to read her explanation). 

 I am challenging myself to really step it up here at Southern Charm Designs and trying some new things, so stay tuned. Lots of big changes coming into our lives in upcoming months, so hang on, read on, and join us for the ride!!   Happy Painting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment